I have been a freelance web designer and graphic designer for over ten years. I am also a part-time college Professor in the Greater Toronto Area, teaching various Graphic Design, Web Development and Digital Advertising courses. Taking pride in every project, I deliver fast responses, regular communications and excellent service. I understand how great website design can transform your business and lead to happy customers.
I’ve been using WordPress to build websites since 2009. Before that, it was all hand coding; very tedious and time consuming. Like many web designers, I prefer WordPress for many reasons. It’s a free software: now and forever. No crazy license fees or contract tie-ins. It has a massive 60 million user base which many whom contribute to core development & free plugins. WordPress can be anything you want it to be: from a simple blog to a e-commerce platform. It is easy to install and with minimal practice most people can master the skills needed to edit and maintain their own websites.
What to expect from me
- A perfectly functioning, mobile friendly website
- SEO optimized to help you attain a natural high rank on Google and other Search Engines
- Award winning Content Management with WordPress
- Fast loading and well optimized code
- An awesome website that works hard for you
Design For Mobile, Tablet and Desktop
Your website will be built with a responsive layout; designed to make sure your site looks great on every device wherever your visitors wish to view it. The result is a beautiful, fast, easy-to-use website that works across modern devices and optimized for search engines.
Hiring a Freelance Web Designer
Hiring a Freelance Web Designer means you get to work one-on-one and collaboratively with the person who is actually working on your website.
This helps ensure your website is developing as the digital solution that you wanted right from the start, with the total flexibility to make any changes you need any time you like.
Websites come in all different shapes and sizes. Most websites I build are roughly 5-10 pages and the features required usually vary. For example, while most people want a contact form, but not every site requires an image gallery, testimonials section or a blog.
The prices below are estimates based upon the basic typical features, the number of pages and the services required.
If you require ongoing maintenance or special features (e.g., payment plugins, e-Commerce, premium plugins, etc., we can discuss your needs and I will gladly provide you with a quote.
*I am happy to provide clients with recommendations for reliable affiliate Hosting Companies.
- Initial meeting to discuss the finer points of your website (usually by phone and Email).
- If required, I will produce a spec outlining the project.
- You’ll review the concept and give feedback.
- I will revise in accordance with your feedback.
- Design sign off!
- Deposit (50% deposit of quote) is required after sign off.
- Now moving onto the building phase.
- Here, I may need to check in at times with you for feedback, confirmation and approvals.
- With your beautiful mobile friendly website now ready to go, you’ll give your final feedback and approval.
- We can review the backend of your website together, so you know how to update it.
- I’ll do a quick SEO review to ensure search engines can find your site.
- Remainder of balance is paid in full.
- That’s it – we launch your site for the world to see!
What I will need from you to get started:
**Please complete this step AFTER you have agreed to my quote.
In order to complete your website quickly and efficiently, I will need a variety of information from you. I have compiled a list of items that you can send me via email. Feel free to copy and paste the text below into an email, then add the information that I require from you. If not required, type NA. If you have questions, just let me know! This will help speed up the building process so I can create a fantastic website for you.
Copy and paste the text below into an email, then add the information that I require from you. Click here to open....
- URL of existing website if applicable
- All social media channels that you use and their URLS
- Company logo (vector file is best, .ai or .eps)
- Website page names required
- Website text (headings and paragraphs) required for each page
- All website images -high resolution is best. (Share a Google Drive or use DropBox)
- All contact information that you want listed on your website (i.e., email address, phone number, address).
*These items will help me get started. If you think of anything else, please just add it.
I have production experience with print publications that include book cover design and interior layouts, using Adobe InDesign and Photoshop CC. By participating in virtual team meetings with Editors and Authors and having stellar project management skills, I can help your vision come to life.
Promote a memorable and consistent brand identity with custom graphic design solutions for your business. It’s my goal to create unique branding that will look great everywhere. Your designs will provided to you in a variety of ready to use formats. From business cards, logos to posters, your digital product will be represented with exceptional high quality results.
DIGITAL ADVERTISING DESIGN
Take your digital advertising campaigns to a new level with custom Digital Advertising solutions for your company’s online marketing needs.
Engaging Interactive Banner Ads for Social or Display advertising, as well as, Video Signage Ads will grab your target audience’s attention on any digital display medium.